Machine designed to slit and rewind plastic film and its lamination. Built with differential friction shafts in the rewinding section. Taper tension programmed at the HMI. Designed to stop automatically at the defined diameter or length. This machine runs with : cellophane, PET, PE, PVC, BOPP, CPP, BOPA, PP and laminated products.
- Shaftless Unwinder for 3" core
- Edge alignment system
- Razor slitting system
- 3" core differential friction shafts for rewinding
- Low inertia and low friction non-slip rollers
- F-type holder for easy unloading
Unwinder Roll lifting table loading system, shear slitting system, edge extractor, antistatic bars, core positioning with manual or semi-automatic laser guided system, 6 “ core unwinder adapter, differential rings with different diameters and widths.
- Unwind diameter: 1,000 mm (39”)
- Widths: 1,000 mm (39”) - 1,300 mm (51”) - 1,600 mm (62”)
- Rewind diameter: 600 mm (23”)
- Speed: 500 mm (1,640 ft/min) or 750 mm (2,460 ft/min)
- Minimum slitting width: 50 mm (2”)
- Unwinding weight capacity: 1,000 kg ( 2,204 lb)
- Rewinding shaft weight capacity: 400 kg (881 lb)
- Spare parts sales.
- Preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting hotline.